Although there are available innovative agri-tech options that arable farmers can use to benefit their business while having no negative impact on the environment, the adoption of these new technologies has been low. In this course, the advantages and disadvantages of uptaking these new technologies will be exposed using evidence-based information within the EU and learning from other farmers who have adopted those options already.
What you will learn:
- The potential benefits of agri-tech for arable farmers in the EU.
- The challenges faced by farmers in adopting new agri-tech.
- Case studies of successful agri-tech applications in arable farming.
- The environmental and social impacts of agri-tech adoption.
- Srategies to overcome barriers to adopting agri-tech on farms.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!