Critical raw materials (CRMs) are at the heart of making products, technologies and also essential solutions for some of the most important challenges in our world such as the energy transition. This course covers the whole raw materials’ value chain. It helps you assess every action at every stage of the process and make informed decisions. This way you will learn to contribute to and benefit from a more sustainable approach to CRMs.
What you will learn:
- The role of critical raw materials in achieving a sustainable transition.
- The diverse challenges and complex issues involved in finding solutions for critical raw materials.
- The importance of material systems and dynamics, as well as the social and environmental impacts of CRMs.
- Major strategies for developing a more circular and sustainable use of critical raw materials.
- How to apply their knowledge to design innovative solutions in the field.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!