On this three-week course you will develop further your skills in urban planning. By the end of the course you will be able to plan for citizen engagement using a combination of both digital and traditional engagement.
You will also have the chance to evaluate various local government approaches to citizen participation in urban development.
What you will learn:
- Significant challenges and shifts in citizen engagement.
- NEB principles and strategies for citizen engagement.
- How to iunterpret different models of citizen participation and their practicality.
- How to apply co-design principles with a comprehensive understanding.
- How to explain inclusive and meaningful engagement practices effectively.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!