This course explores the origin of materials in products we use daily and how we can learn to use such materials more efficiently, longer and in closed loops. This is the goal of Circular Economy, which of course, depends on choices and strategies made by suppliers, designers, businesses, policymakers and all of us, the consumers. You will also learn skills and tools to analyze circular business models from experts and practitioners from all over Europe.
What you will learn:
- The importance of materials in everyday products and their efficient use.
- Strategies and choices for implementing circular business models.
- Skills and tools for analysing circular economy practices and models.
- The role of policies, networks, and societal norms in promoting circularity.
- How individuals can contribute to the transition to a circular economy.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!