The MSc in Digital Manufacturing for Innovative Ecosystems, supported by EIT and EIT Manufacturing, offers a unique educational opportunity focusing on manufacturing science with an emphasis on integrating digital solutions and platforms. Students will gain an understanding of how modern technologies and digital tools transform traditional manufacturing processes, enabling optimization and the creation of efficient, adaptable, and competitive value networks.
What you will learn:
- Cyber-physical systems (CPS), information system management, and digital monitoring.
- Technical and business knowledge for designing and administering engineering systems.
- How to apply engineering expertise to innovate and devise new methods, techniques, and services.
- How to think creatively, transcending disciplinary boundaries for innovative solutions and fresh ideas.
- How to formulate strategic plans, considering future implications from scientific, ethical, and societal perspectives.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!