Discover the dynamic field of Human-Robot Interaction for Sustainable Manufacturing through this MSc program supported by EIT and EIT Manufacturing. The program tackles contemporary industrial engineering challenges, steering them towards sustainability, adaptability, and efficiency. Students will explore the intersection of emerging technological trends in automation systems and robotics with the evolving needs of the workforce.
What you will learn:
- Fundamental robotics knowledge and industrial production expertise.
- How to utilize robotics and production tools for independent development, adapting knowledge with analytical and creative approaches.
- How to handle robotics applications, system integration, and technology assessment.
- Expertise in safe human-machine interaction and human-centered application design.
- How to lead innovation projects, develop business models, propose and evaluate creative solutions, and make decisions under uncertainty.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!