On this four-week course from EIT RawMaterials, you will learn about the fundamental principles of batteries, their life cycle and how they can play an important role in developing renewable energies.
What you will learn:
- Identify the basic components of a battery.
- Describe how batteries work.
- Discuss current challenges facing the production and application of batteries.
- Engage discussions concerning sustainability in the battery value chain.
- Explore more knowledge about the technologies.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!