This course is for those that would like to explore food supply chains and the future of agriculture. What happens between the production of your food and the moment it is on your plate? What are the changes taking place in the food industry? Is it possible to create a more sustainable food industry? By joining this course, you will develop an in-depth understanding of the kinds of food insecurity impacting food safety and critically dig into the ethical and bioethical limits of the food chain.
What you will learn:
- The journey of food from farm to fork.
- The factors driving changes in the food industry.
- The threats and vulnerabilities in food supply chains.
- Strategies for building a sustainable food industry.
- The challenges and ethical concerns related to animal agriculture.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!