This course is designed to teach how to deliver a sustainable urban mobility plan and strategy (SUMPS) that is also financially viable. You’ll assess urban mobility planning considering a city’s needs and how a SUMPS could harmonise with future city’s plan, including being attractive for industry, investments, commerce, and tourism.
What you will learn:
- The principles and importance of sustainable urban mobility planning.
- How to design an effective urban mobility strategy aligned with a city’s overall goals.
- Skills in stakeholder management for sustainable transport planning.
- Technology assessment and sustainability integration in urban mobility.
- Process development and long-term planning for sustainable urban development.
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up!