You will examine the Circular Economy of Food from a Systems Thinking point of view. You will study the theory behind systems thinking, and one of its instruments: Systems Mapping. Through this system you will understand how living labs, in particular school gardens, are an important tool for promoting systemic food circularity at local level.
What you will learn:
- The System theory and thinking, in connection with Food Circularity
- About some characteristics of the Food System
- Why it is helpful to Map Systems and how you can do it
- About some concepts of Living Labs and to how schools can be Living Labs
- What other schools’ living labs for food circularity have produces
- How to implement a functional mobile application that can be helpful for schools’ active participation in food circularity
Follow the ‘go to course’ and sign up for free!